Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Of campaign theme-songs, irreverence and Kangaroo snark...

Y'all need to head over to see Skippy the Bush Kangaroo. He got an invite from Team Hillary to help them select a theme song for her campaign.

I did not get the email, but then, the very day I started blogging, over two years ago, the second post I wrote was titled Hillary in 2008? and I laid out my case as to why I thought she shouldn't run. (I don't feel slighted in the least. I think "Team Hillary" has better things to do than worry about what the crank on the top floor of the building where I live thinks about their candidate.)

Anyway - back on topic - Skippy has a contest going in the comments section of his post about Hillary's theme song...and the best alternative gets a Skippy T-Shirt!!!

I really want the t-shirt...

I decided not to over-think it too much, and instead go with my first instinct.

Here is my nomination...

No comments: