Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Oh, Is That So?

Donald Trump's (Jewish Kapo) son-in-law owns a newspaper. In his newspaper, he published an op-ed by Austin Bay, the best reason parents have to not send their kids to the University of Texas at Austin, that is essentially urging the FBI to become the secret police and investigate any and all anti-Trump activities, protesters, vote-recount-demanders, George Soros and general malcontents of the hard left.

I guess it's a good thing this is a big house and I already have a reputation as one of "those" Catholics...I don't just warm a pew for an hour a week. If there's trouble to be made in the name of the cross, you'll find me making it. I'm a liberation theology Catholic who tried to run away from home when I was a Senior in high school to join a mission in El Salvador within six hours of the assassination of Archbishop Romero. 

I was 17 then and I'm 54 now, and I have not mellowed with age. 

I've gotten smarter and savvier and shrewder and crankier and, when the occasion calls for it, meaner.

I've gotten nastier and more impatient and less forgiving of stupidity. I've gotten bolder and brasher and braver and more outspoken, and I was born a Meyers-Briggs ENTJ. I'm the ENTJ-est ENTJ ever. I've been taking over groups since Romper Room and you ain't seen nuthin' yet.

This is a big house, four floors if you count the basement.

If the stormclouds that are gathering do not dissipate, I will hide you.

No comments: