Friday, May 16, 2008

Obama isn't flinching

I can live with this guy. He wasn't my first choice, but for crying out loud, look at the deep bench we had, and if I am anything, I am a reliable Democrat and gracious about finishing somewhere south of first. (But my first choice didn't get lambasted like the two still standing have been, and I decided to "support the Nominee" in January...so it is probably a lot easier for me to say that than it would be if I had been aboard either train early on.)

Anyway, If Obama is going to stand up to Der Shrubenfuhrer, Joe LIE-berman, and John $idney McSame - and say things like “They’re trying to fool you. They’re trying to scare you. And they’re not telling you the truth [because] they can’t win a foreign policy debate on the merits,” and then go on to call the Bush/McCain approach “naive and irresponsible,” I can say with certainty that I will have no reservations about canvassing and phone banking, and of course my vote is guaranteed.

Democrats don't appeased the enemy - unless you count the republican party as the enemy - then they are the only threat to the republic that Democrats have "appeased."

Those days are over. We are not appeasing you fuckers any more. You started this shit, and then when you get hit back, you whine like little bitches. Well suck it up, because you are about to reap what you did sow.

And the old schtick of screaming "Eeeekkkk! A terrist!" while grabbing your skirts and jumping up on the table grew tiresome a long fucking time ago. The writers strike has been over for months, so get some new material already.

Someone pass the popcorn. This is pretty damned close to a stemwinder, and if this is the kind of pushback we are going to get from Obama..."pass the popcorn" pretty much covers it.

No comments: