Saturday, May 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Chev!

In about six and a half hours it will officially be my oldest daughters birthday.

As I am one of those lefties who considers family values through the "I value my family" lens, I'll be busy the rest of today and most of tomorrow. I will make sure the roundup and the quick hits get done, but it might be Monday or Tuesday before I get to one of the five (or is it six?) GAO reports that are sitting in my in-box.

Thanks for being patient. We are no longer a workstation down, now we are just busy.

Have a good weekend and our regular blogging schedule will resume on Monday.

In the meantime, you can enjoy some of her favorite music after the jump...


Rock on!

Led Zepelin - Goin' the California



Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better



Ghosty - I Won't Be Stopped



--BG

No comments: