Friday, September 14, 2007

Light Blogging Ahead

Bow Season is here! The Missouri archery season for deer starts a half-hour before sunup in the morning! This is the week we wait for for the other 51! (We are Slow Food proponents, and we eat a LOT of venison - it is virtually the only red meat we consume.)

We are leaving the city in a half-hour, trying to clear the city limits before the evening rush hour.

We may be gone a week or less, and home by this time next week, or we may stay a month and log some substitute teaching hours. I might go to town and gossip at the coffee shop, or I might stay on the hill and not see a soul.

Whatever I feel like doing when I wake up, that is what I will do for the next few days, maybe the next few weeks.

I will still be blogging, but I will also be canning, freezing and hunting.

Hope you all enjoy the next few days as much as I plan to.

No comments: