Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday Catblogging - rushed to get out of town edition

I know better than to deprive the regulars of the kitties. So here they are -



Charlie in his natural state - the critter is part sloth, I just know it...


And Buddy Impeachment was a huge distraction while I was trying
to get the three-year-old to pick up her toys and get ready to get out the door.


*I'm forewarning now that if I stay in the country longer than a week, there will likely be no catblogging next week. I do not bring them to the country - they are indoor city cats, and they sound like babies when they cry. The crying starts before the carrier is in the car. They are in my daughters charge while I'm gone. I traded her two cats for one kid. I got the better end of that bargain.

No comments: