Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Catblogging: I've learned my lesson and will get this out of the way early from now on edition

Honestly, on the two occasions when Charlie actually did something, I took pictures and posted the evidence that he is not a plush-toy. He has, since settling in, decided that he can sleep any damned where he sees fit. And he does.


Yesterday morning, he decided Zoe's bed would do nicely.



And the shutter of the camera annoyed him visibly.



And Buddy Impeachment has an infuriating habit of taking over my chair every time I get up. He has larceny in his heart, I just know it. I can feel it. So I heed the advice of wise men like Mark Twain when I move this creature.



And finally - The reason I am catblogging instead of sleeping at 1:00 a.m.

Zoe Anne - Age Three. Skippy, don't you think
she is the cutest t-shirt model ever?


And...Suddenly camera shy.

No comments: