Sunday, June 17, 2007

Okay, here's the deal...

Your humble bloghostess is in pain, and posting may not be as regular for a couple of days.

Yesterday evening, I made delicious, delectable, succulent pheasant breast for dinner...and I missed a pellet. I bit down and cracked a molar all the way to the gumline.

So now, I am taking Vicodin and hoping that I can get in to see a dentist tomorrow. Even if I do, I'm sure a root canal will be necessary, and possibly a crown. I am looking at late Wednesday at the earliest before I am back to prolific.

For the next couple of days I am going to concentrate on trying to do a couple of quality posts a day. In the interim, you can get a lot of fresh content in thought provoking posts from a whole cadre of contributors at Watching Those We Chose. Sometimes the comment threads are hoppin' over there. Go check it out if you haven't yet, and I'll be back to ranting soon.

It's just not that freakin' easy to get irate when you are opiated.

No comments: