Saturday, March 17, 2007

Initial Pentagon Protest Coverage

I am listening to NPR coverage of todays protests at the Pentagon and the counter protest. A counter-protester said he had been over there and those who protest are free to buy a plane ticket. Some bitch from California openly said "The patriots told the traitors to get out."

Yep. 30% just told 70% of us we aren't real Americans and we should leave. To which I say "How very Soviet of them."

I didn't dedicate a career to defeating an authoritarian regime to stand idly by while America turns into one.

I would suggest that young man - and that hateful harridan - read the Constitution, the document he took an oath to uphold. It says nothing about people who disagree getting the fuck out. It says that we the people have the right to peaceably assemble. It says we are supposed to hold our government accountable.



Hmmmm. I think I know who the traitors are...


I wonder at the intelligence of arming people and sending them out to enforce democracy, but they don’t bother to make sure they know what the fuck it is.

Fucking surreal.

*****

Turn out, tune in, and turn it up.

It's time to bring on the politicians because

there is no military solution.

It's time to stop the war.

It's time to bring the troops home.

It's time to fully fund the VA.

It's time to

ITMFA!!!

No comments: