Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Housekeeping Note

Just a couple of notes on what passes for light posting in these parts over the past few days. In between bouts of weather that messed with my wireless connection, summerizing this place and installing the AC units and a schedule that would have been pretty busy without those things going on the last few days, I just haven't had the time to generate the content that you are accustomed to. And I hate to say this, but it might be this way for a couple more weeks.

Casa Blue Girl is getting a facelift. The walls are that horrible builders-grade beige that every vacant apartment in the country gets painted between occupants, and the woodwork has been painted white. While the woodwork is not likely to get stripped, it is going to be painted a more pleasing color, and the walls are going to be two tones when we're done. Anyway - that is going to take some time, because we are on a budget and doing the work ourselves. We plan on getting started just as soon as we figure out what the hell we're going to do with the ceilings.

Anyway...I promise that quality won't slip - just the quantity. There probably won't be very many days with ten posts for a week or two.

Oh - and go vote for me...I want to go to Austin, and that pesky budget means I need a scholarship for that to happen. Ten votes overnight would be totally awesome!

--BG

No comments: