Sunday, March 2, 2008

I liked this ad...

The primary in Missouri has come and gone, and I have thus far maintained the pledge I made after my candidate withdrew to support the nominee, although anyone who has been paying very close attention can figure out who I cast my secret ballot for, and a window of my dwelling has a candidates sign up for all the world to see. I have walked across the street and dropped a couple of checks in the mailbox. But my support has been as the private citizen, not as the blogger.

When we saw this ad at Truthdig last night we both loved it - hell, we high-fived.



My decision on who to vote for should surprise exactly no one. I spent my career as a healtcare professional, and for me, it all comes down to that issue, because there is simply no daylight between them on any other of the issues that matter to me. And please - don't give me any shit about her AUMF vote, I know the context in which it took place, and if that's a dealbreaker for you, well, good luck with puberty and sorry about that, but we'll just have to agree to disagree.

No comments: