Monday, April 9, 2007

It's always nice to see a friend make good

As most of you know, I am one of the founding members of a serious political blog called Watching Those We Chose. Over there, we are trying our damnedest to commit serious acts of Journalism and Thoughtful Analysis.

One of the team members I convinced to throw in with us just got blogrolled at Salon.

Since I am really busy today, go over there and read the posts by some of my team members and fellow citizen journalists. Especially read the posts about the US Attorney scandal that have been written by Corpus Juris. Everyone over there is praiseworthy and I am grateful that they saw fit to throw in with a ranting redhead in the first place - but I want to single him out for special recognition. He has been singularly dedicated to this issue and I want to thank him publicly. The people contributing over there are doing some really good work, and they deserve to have some love shown them. That blog is a whole hell of a lot more important than this one, frankly.

No comments: