Saturday, March 31, 2007

No, you aren't lost - I'm trying out a new template

No, I haven't joined up with Code Pink - not yet, anyway...But who knows what tomorrow might bring?

I was mucking about in the code, trying to get links in posts to show up consistently without having to additionally bold the text, and when I viewed the blog, all my stuff on the right was gone. It had relocated below the posts. Try as I might, I could not get it back the way it was supposed to be, so rather than make myself nuts, I started to experiment with templates.

I thought this one was eye-catching, but still readable, and it seems to do the things I prefer it to do - like "bullet" the links.

If I decide I don't like it I can always change back, right?

If anyone absolutely hates it, or conversely, thinks it's the greatest thing since Brazilian cellulose skins - leave that opinion in comments.

No comments: