Monday, August 4, 2008

Typical Blogger Bullshit

Not Crossposted from our new home blog,They gave us a republic...
because this is a blogger specific rant and I am so glad we are walking away from this rickety piece of shit.

I have a great picture of a toad. Wish I could share it with you on the Secret Squirrel blog or wherever. Blogger, of course, is fucked and I can't upload it. Too bad for me.

Not gonna miss ya, blogger. We'll keep taking advantage of you, of course, but we'll be glad to see you go...oh, yes we will.

Today was my first day playing with the new site. It's fantastic. We are going to a much better place, and we have things we want to do that we can now do.

Anyway, that's my rant for the day. Blogger? See ya.

Remember to update your blogrolls and bookmarks with our new domain name, They gave us a republic...


--WS

No comments: