Friday, June 6, 2008

Well, since it's that simple, I want to play too!

Appearing on right-wing blow-hard Mike Gallagher's radio show on Thursday, Tom DeLay played the lazy-assed republican game of "prove you aren't" by asserting that Barack Obama is a "Marxist" and unless he [Obama] stops what he is currently doing and proves the allegations of an irrelevant criminal thug false, then they are, to wit, true.
Explaining that Obama clinching the Democratic nomination is a good thing for John McCain, DeLay said Obama's "weakness" is that "nobody knows him."

"And if McCain does not define him as what he is — hey, I have said publicly, and I will again, that unless he proves me wrong, he is a Marxist," DeLay said.

The radio host agreed with DeLay, who is facing money laundering charges, saying Obama is "desperately trying to cover up what seems to be the kind of old school Marxist radical liberal failed ideology."

"Absolutely," DeLay said. "No doubt about it."
Really? It's that simple? All I have to do is say it, and it becomes incumbent upon you to disprove the allegation?

Cool! I can do this, too! How's this?

Tom DeLay is a pederaster and a satanist, and worse still...he blows goats! He has to prove to me that he has never blown a goat in his entire life, or my charges are true and he's a deviant goat-blower. And if he can't provide evidence that I am wrong, I am, by default, right!

I think I like this game!

~~BG

No comments: