Saturday, April 19, 2008

Nightly Music Club

Yeah, we need distractions.

This is a non-official piece using a song by Wire--someone's got talent, and we might as well celebrate it.



Naturalists will note the subject matter, and if you're curious, go look at the history of this song here...This single was never going to be a Louie Louie or a Born In The USA, even though you can clap your hands to it. The music was written by Colin after Graham had given him lyrics about the intense domestic problem facing the serpentine miner, an insect which lives in a leaf and eats its chlorophyll.

Big Sis will be around momentarily to one-up me...

UPDATE 11:45 p.m. - Blue Girl

Well I don't know about one-upping and all that but I do like these guys...

Phoenix - Everything is Everything...enjoy!




UPDATE II - 0030 - Double Shot

Here is my offering. I assume I can play?



UPDATE II - 0045 - Blue Girl

If it's about one upsmanship...and apparently it is...although I left the tab open...I call and check.

Stealin' - Uriah Heap. Boo ya, Boyyyyzzzz....

No comments: