Saturday, March 29, 2008

I don't know why I didn't see this before...

I mean, it's so freakin' obvious I slapped my forehead and went "D'oh!" a la Homer Simpson.

These two Chuckleheads


Are the meat-world version of these two.


Except the cartoon is funny, and the mice spend working hours safely in their cages and don't go around starting wars.

And yes, I have three significant posts outlined, and I should ought to be doing research on topsoil erosion, or finishing a post on Maliki backpeddling, or how Germany put the brakes onn a NATO expansion that would have ratcheted up tensions with Russia.

Instead, I've been fucking around at Toonpedia and yucking it up, when I should be fighting the good fight for Truth, Justice and the American Way. Because there is a part of me that will forever be 12 years old.

Okay - back to work...

No comments: