Friday, March 7, 2008

Friday Catblogging - March 7, 2008

I bet this poor bastard wishes he could have stayed in the house today.

I raised three kids, primarily in two Fords. If I never had to drive another mile, I would not look back from my deathbed and bemoan the fact I stopped sitting in traffic and sliding in the snow once they moved out of the house. Give me a bus pass and Overstock.com, or give me valium. Especially here. Nobody in this town knows how to drive a lick. Every last one of them has cobwebs on their turn signals.




I woke up early this morning to blowing snow and winter weather advisories. I pulled my robe a little closer and went off to the kitchen to make a cup of tea and watch the snow blow, and the kitties sleep. I also said a little "thank you" to the universe for humoring me and letting me take myself out of the game early so I can do things like watch the snow and the sleeping kitties.












They sure know how to make the most out of a winter weather advisory, don't they?



See you in a couple of hours with the Friday News Dump™.

No comments: