Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Brother, can you spare a dime?

Via Kevin Drum:

Gary Farber, author of the most-excellent Amygdala blog (where I have lurked intermittently for years) could use a hand. After he paid his rent and phone bill, he was left facing December with less than $250 to his name.

Gary has been cranking out quality for over five years, and if you have a couple of bucks to spare, he could sure use a hand right now while he navigates backwaters of the Social Security Administration, at the speed of government. If you have a bit of largess to share, he is a worthy recipient.

And folks, it isn't just the holidays - I am making this appeal for a fellow blogger on my birthday. So here is my pledge - if anyone throws anything in my tip jar today to mark that occasion, I'll be splitting it with him.

No comments: