Sunday, October 28, 2007

You will never guess who's back in play!

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over
and expecting different results. --Benjamin Franklin


More evidence that the aWol Bush maladministration is flat-out bug-fuckin' crazy - Ahmed Chalabi is once more influential. He is David Petraeus' brand-new BFF!

You remember Chalabi - he is the guy who willingly fed the fuckwits in charge the lies and phony intel that got the whole Iraq war ball a-rollin' in the first damned place. Of course, all the draft-dodgin' chicken-hawkin' neo-con jackals and war-profiteers ate his garbage up with a spork and ordered seconds.

Call me over-cautious, but it seems a little nuts to rely on the guy who got your ass in a sling in the first place to get you out of that same mess he got you in to...I mean, I would have found some way to throw his ass in jail for getting an unnecessary war ginned up. But failing that, I certainly wouldn't have him choppering around the country with the Perfumed Prince Petraeus General in charge of operations in the country of Iraq. But that's just me...

I guess it's true what my Bubbe used to say..."I can't for the life of me understand why they call it common sense."

No comments: