Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Catblogging - bonus cat pix edition

Y'all already know that Charlie is the laziest damned cat in the world, right? In the last 24 hours I have snapped him sleeping on four different occasions.


Soaking up the sun from the skylight in the living room.


Last night, I brought laundry up from the basement and dumped it on the bed.
I walked away to answer the phone, and when I came back a couple of minutes
later, he was on the still-warm laundry, fast asleep.

I got up this morning and went to the bathroom.
I was gone two minutes, and he was in my spot when I got back.
I was not amused, I wanted a couple more hours.


I think he vants to be alone...

And now for Buddy Impeachment...


Inkblot isn't the only cat who goes nuts. This one goes nuts like clockwork.
Hell, he is so predictable that we named it The Midnight Freakout.
Here he is after wearing himself out last night.


And here he is soaking up the sun from the skylight
on my just-cleaned black futon.






I told you that you just can't keep Impeachment off the table.


No comments: