Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I used to be an American

I was proud of it, too. Stepped up and took an oath to protect her, and the Constitution that set her apart. Now, I don't know what I am, I just know that the county I loved is gone. There is no Justice, there is no rule of law, there is no honor left.

One feckless fool, and the Republic is gone. Destroyed from the inside by Benedict Bush and his organized crime syndicate enablers.

Habeas Corpus, the Geneva Conventions, Posse Comitatus, The Insurrection Acts of 1807 - all rendered moot by a moron who would make Machiavelli blush, so audacious is his (mis)behavior.

Banana Republicans. Running the only superpower left (for a few minutes - China is almost there) like a third-world banana republic.

Long after these mendacious bastards are gone we will be mopping up the mess. He has soured relations with Russia, to the point that they have laid claim to a chunk of the north pole, an international zone. The Chinese are developing a blue-water navy, and that is bad, bad news.

But what did the decider decide to do? Launch a vanity war, and set everyones hair alight over Iran. Stupid, stupid, stupid. No sense of history, no sense of place and time, no consideration of consequences.

Benedict Bush. Not merely the worst president ever, but the worst American ever.

May he walk ten miles in Lee Atwater's last pair of shoes. Through the desert. Under a blazing sun. With a canteen full of dust. And may those shoes be two sizes too small. For what he has done to my country and to the military I spent my entire life in service to - even that fate is better than he deserves.

No comments: