Saturday, February 24, 2007

Under Construction

This is the future home of the original Blue Girl, Red State.

There are many reasons for the update. First of all, I never realized when I started blogging anyone would give a damn, much less that I would get the reader base I have in two short years. Hell, I'm just a pissed off redhead with a broadband connection and an overwhelming sense of dismay that common sense has become so fucking rare, and all around me people are lining up to go insane.

As I started the blog by the seat of my pants, and I didn't have a clue as to what I was doing, we started off with a slanted foundation...

The update to "New Blogger" was the final straw - I can't import video at all, and half the time my pictures won't upload. I have a hell of a lot of links to sort and import, and I'm taking my time on this project.

No comments: