Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday Kitchen Blogging - I took a day off from politics edition

I had to take the day off...sometimes even the uber-bloggerista needs a break...

I got up this morning and went to the City Market, as is my wont every Saturday, and I decided that today I would blog Dinner, via the Hundred Mile Diet.

I logged it beautifully, too, and even got some great "my coop is better than your coop", self-satisfied, happy-with-the-lot-life-dealt-me-I-have-plenty-I'll-leave-some-for-you, inner-city apartment-blogging shots in there too...then Blogger decided to flake out on the pictures, and not let me upload the rest of them...I have some great ones to share, too!

Here are the three that uploaded before it went bonkers/got hungry and jealous...

I'll upload the rest when Blogger gets over itself...



Some Assembly Required...


Mmmmm...celery, onions, garlic, three colors of peppers,
and baby bellas sizzling in olive oil....
(And I wish I had bought five of these paella pans when I was in Spain a jillion years ago...)


Spaghetti squash with venison meatballs and a fresh parmesean topping...
The deer was felled by "My Man" with a Bow & Arrow

Lets eat!

No comments: